FLooking for the dumbbell abs workout? You are here at the right spot. There is a huge number of dumbbell abs workouts that made you confuse about what to do. We have gathered the 5 best and the easiest dumbbell abs workout for you. They are cheap and the most convenient exercise. You can do it anywhere, at home, gym or office.
This is the era of six-packs. Along with a low-fat diet, you must do some workouts that will help you to strengthen the muscles. It will also tone the area of your body and improve your posture. Your body will get more stable which helps with overall function and movement.
Table of Contents
5 Easiest Dumbbell Abs Workout
All these exercises consist of 15 repetitions of 5 sets. After a set, you can take a rest for 1 minute. Always start with the lighter dumbbell. Once, you will get ease on it, increase the weight.
1. Suitcase crunch
- Lie down straight on your back and hold a dumbbell overhead.
- Lift your feet a few inches off the floor.
- Make a 90-degree angle of your legs.
- At the same time, lift the dumbbell toward your feet as you lift your upper body.
- Come back to the starting position slowly.
- Lie flat on the floor with your knees bent.
- Hold the dumbbell to your chest with both hands.
- Use your upper abs to raise your torso.
- Then lower your torso slowly to the starting position.
3. Russian Twist
- Sit down on the floor.
- Bring your knees up so that your legs are elevated.
- While holding the dumbbell with both hands, move the weight from side-to-side.
- Just maintain your balance throughout the exercise and control your movements.
- Lie on the floor while holding the dumbbell above your head.
- Bring your arms and feet, both up at the same time so that your body forms a V-shape.
- Bring back yourself carefully down.
5. Dumbbell swing
- Stand by holding the top of a dumbbell.
- Bend down at your hips, bend your knees as you swing the weight between your legs.
- Return to the standing position by pushing your hips forward.
- Swing the weight up to shoulder height.
- Slowly lower the weight to the starting position.
Benefits Of Dumbbell Abs Workout
There are many benefits of a dumbbell abs workout.
- Support your spine.
- Stabilize your body.
- Promote proper posture.
- A healthy core.
- It prevents and relieves low back pain.
- Enhances flexibility.
- Builds muscle mass.
HP Thoughts: There are several workouts for men that suit your health goals and fitness levels. Jump over here to know more — Workouts for Men.
In this era of six-packs, along with a low-fat diet, dumbbell abs workouts are also necessary. It helps to strengthen the muscles and tone the area of your body. Also, improve your posture. Your body will get more stable which helps with overall function and movement.
Do these dumbbell abs workout carefully. Avoid doing it 7 days a week. 5 days are enough per week. Don’t do these exercises before 24 hours.
Related Tag: Dumbbell High Pull