Andrea Fenda, an expert medical aesthetician at Smith Vein & Cosmetic Surgery, also points out that the under-eye area is highly fragile and prone to dark spots, aging faster than the rest of the face.
An eye is the most subtle part that reflects the adversities of your life. Dark spots near the eye or puffiness scream at us. This is a sign that you need a little extra care of it. Stress has caused the skin to burn out or pigments to burst under the eyes. It occurs when the excess melanin deposits and gives the eyes a darker skin color. It is called hyperpigmentation.
In a nutshell, hyperpigmentation is a skin condition where the area looks darker than the natural skin tone. Other factors that create eye patches include inflammation, dehydration, aging, allergy, and insomnia. It makes things worse to cope with eye sickness.
We have a great solution for you.
CBD has seized control of the cosmetic industry. Keoni CBD- infused products abound in the pharmaceutical industry. Various products such as serums, oils, topical, and anti-aging creams have turned the tables.
CBD is a cannabinoid derived from hemp. CBD contains two main active ingredients I.eTHC( Tetrahydrocannabinol), and the other is cannabis. Like THC, it has no psychoactive compound that gives you hype in life. However, it has several anti-inflammatory properties that make CBD convenient for skin health. CBD topical and cream are cannabis-derived compounds extracted from leaves and flowers.
A 2019 study published in the journal Alternative Complementary &Integrative Medicine discovered that CBD oils seldom have powerful moisturizing properties.
While the research on CBD’s benefits is rare, it is regarded as safe to use topically. “There is probably no danger in continuing to use the CBD-infused products you like,” says Dr. Adarsh Mudgil, founder of Mudgil Dermatology and a double board-certified dermatologist.
This article will show how CBD helps in preventing pigmentation under the eye.
How Does CBD Help To Prevent Eye Patches?
CBD has antioxidants that destroy bacteria, avoiding skin infection and pigmentation in the eyes. CBD oils have a relaxing effect, which aids in the reduction of skin pigmentation and irritation. CBD is a potent anti-inflammatory agent.
So, it can help diminish the appearance of dark spots under the eyes. CBD eye creams work by soothing the skin and allowing it to return to balance. The CBD is absorbed in the skin and interacts with the body’s endocannabinoid system.
The endocannabinoid receptor system is a complex network of neurotransmitters and cannabinoid receptors found in the human body.
The CBD oil molecules bind to the CB1and CB2 receptors of the endocannabinoid system. These receptors are found in the epidermis, cutaneous nerve fibers, dermal cells, and eccrine sweat glands.
According to studies, the ECS is essential for maintaining skin homeostasis and barrier function. Its dysregulation has been explored in the context of skin issues like acne, hair growth/loss, and hyper/hypopigmentation. ECS reduces the deposition of melanin, which causes eyespots. As a result, the darker spots under the eyes are diminished.
How To Choose The Right CBD- Infused Products For The Eye?
Look for three factors while selecting CBD products. CBD isolate is the purest form of Cannabidiol. It may contain full-spectrum CBD, broad-spectrum, or isolate. Full-spectrum CBD has all the essential chemicals found in the cannabis plant.
These are the chemicals, namely THC, terpenes, flavonoids, fatty acids, and essential oils, that work together to increase the therapeutic effects of the Cannabis sativa plant. If you are shopping online, the company should include extensive information about how it’s heaved, where it came from, and other significant factors.
The other things you need to keep in mind before using CBD products are:
- Be aware not to be duped by by-products that have no sign of cannabidiol or hemp extract and only list hemp seeds, hemp seed oil, or Cannabis sativa seed oil. These ingredients don’t have the same potency as CBD.
- When looking for CBD full-spectrum products, look at the THC percentage. THC should not exceed 0.3 percent.
- Look for a lab-tested product that has COA. To better assess the quality of the CBD, the report should highlight the potency of the active ingredients, the cannabinoid profile as well as the terpene profile.
- Check for heavy metals as well as pesticides. You can specify if a specific contaminant is found at all. And, if so, whether it is below a safe level for ingestion. Examine the status column of these charts and ensure that it says” pass.”
- The 2018 Farm Bill removed hemp from the description of marijuana in the Controlled Substances Act. As a result, some hemp-derived CBD products with less than 0.3% THC are now federally authorized.
- Survey if the CBD- based products are legal in your state.
- The FDA has no authority over CBD. As a result, no CBD brand is licensed to claim that its product will address a specific health concern. If there is no regulation, it is your call to trust or reject a particular brand’s makers.
- Before you buy, look into projectcbd.org as a resource. “They have much information and have done much testing on the products.
- Also, make sure that the FDA has not approved nonprescription CBD products, and some products may be inaccurately labeled.
HP Thoughts: CBD could be a lot of things and one of them is being a medicinal ointment for skin problems. Take a look at CBD here — Are CBD Products Helpful In Skin Problems?
The Bottom Line
Cannabinoids are suitable as they have antioxidants that provide relief from inflammation and patchiness.
Lab-tested, hemp-based ingredients and several other factors are responsible for purchasing CBD. CBD eye creams, oils, and eye masks efficiently lessen dark spots, and cbd cream for scars help in removing the face scars. With CBD creams for eyes and scars one can take care of the skin issues and strengthen the overall health of the skin.
A patch test is mandatory before buying these products. You can also apply topically like cream, oil, balm, or mask under the eye to alleviate pigmentation. Consult your doctor before using CBD products under the eyes.