Are your achy joints stopping you from living life to the fullest? If so, you’re not alone. Nearly 25% of Americans experience daily joint pain — and the number is growing every year.
Most people pop a pill to ease the discomfort. But is there a more natural, effective, and holistic way to relieve joint pain? Absolutely! Here are the best all-natural supplements for joint pain relief!
What is joint pain?
Joint pain is exactly what it sounds like: joints that are painful, uncomfortable, sore, or achy. These symptoms may last for a few days to a few months while your body heals itself. In particular, you may experience some of these joint pain symptoms:
- Pain in a specific affected joint
- Joints that are achy or difficult to move
- Swollen or bulging joints
- Joints that are red or warm to touch
Since so many diagnoses include joint pain, it’s a common complaint! However, it’s difficult to pinpoint what contributes to joint pain, but common causes are previous injuries, repeated overuse, or bearing too much weight (often due to being overweight or obese). That means your old sports injury from high school, a fractured bone from a previous car crash, and gaining weight as you age can all spark a fresh wave of joint pain.
Additionally, anxiety, depression, or chronic health conditions can impact our joint health. Even daily wear-and-tear can also grind on our joints, leading to these uncomfortable aches and pains. Here’s a short list of health concerns that may impact your joint health:
- Arthritis: osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis
- Health conditions: fibromyalgia, lyme disease, hypothyroidism, anxiety, depression
- Inflammation: gout, tendonitis, bursitis
- Injuries: sprains, fractures, broken bones
Joint Pain and Inflammation
Despite a variety of symptoms, it’s obvious what’s to blame for our joint pain: inflammation!
- We get injured.
- Our body triggers swelling in the affected area.
- The affected area may also begin to turn red, warm, and painful.
We all know that this is our body’s normal healing process, from hangnails to scrapes to broken bones. Usually, these symptoms of short-term inflammation subside as our body heals itself.
But what if our inflammation doesn’t go away? Chronic inflammation occurs when our immune system continually attacks our healthy tissues, causing more joint pain and discomfort.
If you can relate to persistent joint pain, it’s time for some all-natural relief!
Best Practices to Manage Joint Pain
Before we jump into the best dietary supplements for joint pain, let’s review some foundation health practices to help you — and your joints — feel your best.
Diet: As always, a healthy lifestyle is the best way to care for your body. Consume a well-balanced diet of fruits, vegetables, nuts, and protein, which ensure that you’re consuming plenty of vitamins, minerals, omega-3s, and antioxidants. These powerful nutrients help your body fight inflammation, free radicals, and other chronic health concerns.
Exercise: Along with a colorful diet, keep your muscles strong and your joints lubricated with regular exercise. This pumps your blood, stabilizes your joints, and alleviates stiffness. If movements are painful, try gentle exercises such as walking, swimming, or cycling.
Sleep: Lastly, rest well. Our bodies work hard to move all day long, which means our joints need time to relax. Plus, our body begins the healing process while we sleep, which is extra important when we’re facing joint pain!
Combine those three foundational practices with dietary supplements to say goodbye to joint pain!
8 Supplements to Naturally Reduce Joint Pain
Chronic Joint Pain Relief Supplements
Anti-inflammatory supplements are one of the best ways to reduce inflammation and pain at the same time.
- Terry Naturally Curamin: When it comes to joint pain relief supplements, curcumin should be at the top of your list! This all-natural herb is incredible at naturally easing pain and reducing inflammation. And Terry Naturally Curamin is a top-seller because it combines the superior power of curcumin with additional pain-busting ingredients like DLPA, nattokinase, and boswellia. What’s even better is that this supplement relieves your pain without any harmful added ingredients!
- Terry Naturally Curamin Extra Strength: If your pain is too persistent or too intense, choose Terry Naturally Curamin Extra Strength. It’s the same hard-working formula as Terry Naturally Curamin, but with even more power to banish your joint pain.
Acute Joint Pain Relief Supplements
Synovial fluid lives inside of our joints, ensuring that our bones don’t rub on each other. These supplements support lubricated joints to ease pain.
- Terry Naturally CuraMed Acute Pain Relief: When you need instant relief from achy joints, this is the supplement for you. Terry Naturally CuraMed Acute Pain Relief is a fast-acting anti-inflammatory that reduces pain and inflammation while simultaneously boosting your antioxidant capacity. The result is more comfort and even more joint support.
- CBD Products: Another option for immediate joint pain relief is CBD. In fact, CBD topicals, balms, and creams deliver relief after just one swipe. And for continued support, try a CBD oil supplement or CBD gummy.
Joint Mobility Supplements
In addition to joint lubrication, we can enhance our joints with nutrients that promote overall joint health and greater joint mobility.
- Terry Naturally Vectomega: When it comes to joint lubrication, your body is craving omega-3 fatty acids! This essential nutrient nourishes your joints by reducing inflammation and pain, alleviating aches and stiffness, and encouraging the growth of new, healthy joint tissue cells.
- Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Joint + Mobility: Another crucial way to lubricate your joints for improved mobility is with collagen. After the age of 30, our body gradually produces less collagen, which is responsible for strong and mobile joints, muscles, cartilage, and skin. If you’ve celebrated more than 30 birthdays or experience joint discomfort, try incorporating collagen into your daily supplement routine. Why Ancient Nutrition Multi Collagen Protein Joint + Mobility? Because it contains five different types of collagen for even greater cartilage strength!
Joint Health Supplements
No matter the reason for your pain, these supplements are great for your all-around joint health!
- Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Collagen Protein: Boost your joint health with all-natural bone broth! This protein powder revitalizes overused muscles and joints while also strengthening joint cartilage.
- Terry Naturally Traumaplant Comfrey Cream: If you love massaging a sore joint or prefer topical relief creams, then look no further than Terry Naturally Traumaplant Comfrey Cream! Rub in just one swipe for a soothing sensation, less pain, and faster healing. And as a bonus, this natural remedy works great for arthritic joints, broken bones, fractures, gout, and even skinned knees!
Joint Pain Relief Starts Today
Sore hips, tired knees, and achy hands are just a few of the places we can experience joint pain. And anything can trigger joint pain, from previous injuries to overuse and even aging in general. Thankfully, you don’t have to endure your joint pain any longer!
These 8 all-natural joint pain supplements ease inflammation, lubricate joints, encourage mobility, and boost overall joint health — that means less pain, no more stiffness, and an abundance of freedom!
Joint pain relief starts today and lasts forever! Browse your favorite health food store to shop for even more joint health natural remedies.
HP Thoughts: You have to understand how your bone develops during your youth to prepare you to take care of any bone or joint pains once you advance in age! Read further — Bone Growth and Development.