Deep Breathing exercise!
Are you feeling stressed? Are you depressed because of your problems or you are tired and stuffed up because of the work pressure? Stress may be because of many reasons and everyone deals with stress in different ways. Some prefer to pursue their hobbies, some get social support while others find relief in yoga and exercise. Have you ever noticed sometimes when you feel tired or anxious, you take a deep breath, and the next moment you let it out you start to feel relaxed and light? So Deep Breathing exercise is a powerful tool which helps you to get relax. In this article, we are going to show some best breathing exercises for stress management and relaxing which are surely gonna help you to deal with your stress.
- Put your one hand on the belly and another hand on the chest.
- Now take a deep slow breath on your belly and count up to 4 while breathing in.
- Then hold your breath count 1 to 7.
- After that breath out completely and count 1-8 while breathing out. Try to get all air out
- by the time you count 8.
- Repeat this exercise 3 to 7 times
- Notice the change in your stress and anxiety at the end of the exercise.
- In step, one put your left hand on your belly and right hand on your chest. Now breathe in through your nose to fill just your lower lungs. As you do this, your belly will start to push your left hand up. Your right hand won’t move and stay still. Now breathe out slowly through your mouth and make a whooshing sound as you breathe out. Your hand will start falling as your belly falls. Do this 8 to 10 times.
- When you have followed the above step after that add the second step to your exercise. Inhale first into your lower lungs as you did before, but don’t stop after your left hand is pushed up and then continue inhaling into your upper chest. As you’re breathing in, feel your right-hand rise as your left hand begins to fall. Once you’ve filled your lungs, breathe out slowly as you did before. As you exhale through your mouth, make a quiet, whooshing sound as first your left hand and then your right-hand fall. As you exhale, you feel the tension leaving your body as you become more and more relaxed. Do this for 3 to 5 minutes.
Deep Breathing exercise for relaxing and stress management
- Begin the exercise by counting “two” as you exhale.
- Then count “two” when you exhale and so on up to “five.”
- After that begin a new cycle, counting “one” on the next exhalation.