Cannabis vaping is becoming more common in Canada. It’s an attractive option for people who want to consume cannabis without smoking but don’t want to use edibles. However, how many Canadians use vapes as their standard method of consuming marijuana?
What kind of products do they prefer? And where is vaping most famous in this country? To answer these questions, look at recent data from Health Canada and other sources. Let’s find out all about THC vapes from Canada.
Are People In Canada Using Vapes For Their Daily Cannabis Dose?
With the legalization of cannabis in Canada, many people are using vaporizers for their daily dose of cannabis. This is because vaporizing is a healthier alternative to smoking. Vaping is also more portable than smoking and can be used discreetly.
There are many benefits to using vapes over smoking:
- The smoke from a joint contains harmful chemicals such as carbon monoxide, tar, arsenic, and ammonia that can damage our lungs and make us feel sick. A vape does not have any of these chemicals because it heats the cannabis instead of burning it (like when you’re smoking).
- Vaporizers are cheaper than joints or bongs from dispensaries, so you’ll have more money left after buying one! If you grow your marijuana plants, then there’s no need to go anywhere at all; pick some leaves off the plant before going outside 🙂
Health Canada’s Regulation of Vaping Products
Most Canadians are now aware that the government has placed restrictions on the sale and use of cannabis, including a ban on edibles. However, many people may not know about Health Canada’s regulation of vaping products.
Health Canada warns Canadians against using these products because they have not been tested for safety or quality; therefore, there is no way to know what chemicals may be contained within them. Some studies suggest that e-cigarettes could carry higher concentrations of harmful chemicals than regular cigarettes do!
In addition to this risk factor alone, we all know how addictive nicotine can be—so combining it with marijuana could cause serious health problems (and possibly before too long).
How Many Canadians Are Regularly Vaping THC?
According to Health Canada, about 1.4 million Canadians vape THC. This is a small percentage of the total number of Canadians who use cannabis. About 3 million people in Canada have tried vaping at least once, and only about half have continued to do so regularly.
Vaping is still not very popular in Canada, but that may change as more products contain CBD instead of THC because this substance does not produce an intoxicating effect when consumed orally or topically applied to the skin.
What do vape users think of the current vape products available in Canada?
With the new regulations, vape users are happy to see that Health Canada is regulating vaping products and making them more affordable. Since public health authorities have cracked down on the sale of cannabis in Canada, consumers have been forced to buy their products from illegal dealers at very high prices.
In fact, according to a survey conducted by Statistics Canada in 2014, only 4% of Canadians used cannabis daily before legalization came into effect last October. With many people now using vapes as their primary method for consuming cannabis, this number may be expected to increase drastically over the next few years.”
Where is vaping most popular in the country?
Vaping is the hottest trend in cannabis consumption, and for a good reason: it’s a safer way to get high. Vapes are more discreet than smoking, which means you can use them almost anywhere without anyone noticing. Plus, they’re healthier than smoking (no tar or carbon monoxide) and easier on your lungs.
Vaping is a popular way to consume cannabis.
THC Vaping is a popular way to consume cannabis. It’s growing in popularity as a method of consuming weed and can be an effective way to get high. Vapes are becoming more common in Canada and are not always used for recreational purposes.
Health Canada’s regulations on vaping products vary depending on the substance and device used. Vape pens contain cartridges filled with cannabis oil, while e-cigarettes use dry blends of herbs or tobacco that don’t require any combustion (they work similarly to electric lighters).
The Benefits of Vaping
Vaping is a healthier alternative to smoking.
- Your lungs are healthier — and you’ll have fewer respiratory problems. When you Burn flowers, it can produce smoke that contains tar and many other harmful chemicals. Vaping avoids this by heating the THC-rich oil without burning it. You get all the benefits of cannabis without exposing yourself to all those nasty toxins in traditional smoking methods.
- It takes less time for your body to feel its effects than smoking. Because vaping heats up your THC-rich oil only slightly before it reaches your lungs (and doesn’t burn anything), there are far fewer chemicals in the vapor that ends up in your system compared to what would be on its way into your bloodstream if you were taking hits off a joint or pipe instead! Many people have reported feeling effects just five minutes after vaping their first drag with a pen like this!
- Even if someone else is around who isn’t using one themselves yet–like another friend who wants some relief but hasn’t gotten around yet to trying theirs out as well–you won’t have as much secondhand smoke exposure compared with someone who’d otherwise be sitting right next.
Vaping has become a popular way to consume cannabis in Canada. It may seem easy to get, and you can use it anywhere, but there are still regulations that make it difficult for some people to use their vapes freely. Health Canada regulates all vape products sold on the market, so if you want to purchase one, research before buying anything!