Cardio Workouts

5 Best Cardio Workouts At Home To Burn The Fats

Cardio Workouts

Life is full of ironies. Cardio workouts play an important role in improving your heart rate, in the fat burning process, and in many ways to be healthy. There is no need to do these cardio workouts at the gym, you can follow these simple steps to work on these cardio workouts at home.

Cardio workouts are the exercises, that increase your heart rate. You don’t need much space to do these exercises or to hit the gym. These cardio workouts are not specifically for men or women. Anyone, from any group of age, can perform these cardio exercises at home.

Simple Rules For Cardio Workouts

Before you pull up your socks, here are some simple rules you should follow.

  1. Before you start it, get your doctor’s approval.
  2. Always start more slowly rather than too early.
  3. Try to start with a brisk walk, running, or bicycling.

Cardio Workouts For Beginners

Here is a simple guide to cardio workouts for beginners at home.

1. Jump Rope

It is a simple, cheap, and highly-impact workout that requires no special skills. It looks so easy, but a beginner can get trapped in it. This cardio workout evaluates the heart rate too rapidly and burns 220 calories in 20 minutes. Just simply turn the rope with your wrist, not by arms. Start with less, and increase it when you get ease to it.

2. Jumping Jacks

Jumping on beds is the favorite memory of childhood. This cardio workout is convenient but of high-intensity cardio workout at home. Jumping jack for 10 minutes can burn your 100 calories. It is very good for your joints as well.

Cardio Workouts

Stand with feet together, arms relaxed at your side. Jump legs apart, do clap with arms at the top. Come back to your starting position. Repeat as quickly as you can.

3. Dancing

Burning your fat, breaking a sweat may or may not be a fun activity for you. But you can make it more interesting and full of fun by doing what, you can enjoy. Dancing is full of fun and enjoyable cardio workout at home. You can move your body just like the way you want, wearing the headphones on your favorite rock song. It will increase your heart rate too rapidly and makes your body sweating.

4. High Knees

Simple cardio workout at home in which there is no need to hit the gym. You can simply go for a high knees workout. By standing at a place by putting your legs together and arms at side. Lift one knee toward your chest and inhale. Lower your leg while exhaling and do the same with the other knee. Repeat this process and wait for the magic in your body.

5. Run Stairs

What else is better than losing weight with no equipment or using a piece of equipment with no expense? Running stairs can boost your heart rate and burn calories too quickly. Running stairs is the best cardio workout for your lower body. Start with a 10- to 15-minute warmup. Run stairs for continuous 2 minutes, then take a 1-minute break. Repeat this five times.

HP Thoughts: If you are more into building a washboard ab, then read our article here — Dumbbell Abs Workout.


Cardio workouts don’t only help you to lose weight, but also strengthen your power, boost your immune system, and improve physical fitness as well. Research says a 78% increase in aerobic endurance due to cardio workouts and the remaining 22% due to other factors.

Related Tag: GYM Workouts for men

Scroll to Top